Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 27 June 2010

Dreadful Waiting!!!

It has been two dreadful day since he left to BTN. I have never been apart from him without hearing him!!! Gosh!!! I feel broken!!! I miss him terribly!!!
All this while, even he went away for as long as two weeks but I still can hear him... this time, not even a sms. What should I do??? What should we do??? Should we change our line, sayang???
DIGI!!! I thought it will follow you where ever you go but now, look what happen!!!
Allah SWT knows how I've been through this two days and I have to wait for another day for him to come back. Give me the strength. I can manage this, I guess??? But like people saying... you will never know how you really feel for someone until you are apart from the 'someone'.
I know he misses me and the kids terribly too but nothing can be done... DIGI!!! "I will follow you, wherever you may go". Duh!!!
Sayang, I'll wait for you no matter how long it takes and no matter what it takes coz' you are my life. You are our life, Sampai Syurga!

No comments:

Post a Comment